Monday, February 22, 2010

JCPenney Portrait Studio – Professionals at Work

I wanted to go to the JCPenney Portrait Studio for Valentine’s Day photos couple a days ago because of my experience with them being so positive. First of all, employees were so polite. They made me feel like I was at home from the second I walked in. I had to wait only several seconds to talk to someone. All photographers were busy handling requests, but it didn’t bother me.

When we started with the photo session, the photographer was thorough, professional and on top of everything. It was not all business with him; he was really into it, trying to catch the moment. It wasn’t anything like, “Stand there, say cheese, don’t do that.” After feeling like we were just warming up, the session ended after about 15 minutes. The photo session lasted for about 20 minutes. And let me tell you, it felt like seconds. Then I sat at JCPenney Portrait Studio and waited for about 2 minutes or so.

Next, the photographer went over to his lap top and began editing the pictures. To me that was really interesting because he just started editing photos as I stood behind him watching the whole process in silence; than we started chatting. He explained to me some basic editing tips and asked me which pictures I wanted. Also, he explained to me everything about the packages. After around 5 min of chatting and watching him he showed me the photos. Than we went through all photos; after every photo he would ask me, “How do you like this one?” He explained to me everything about the contrast, shadows, background etc. I never had to stop the photographer after asking additional questions because it was all clear to me.



Best of all, I only had to wait for a couple of days for them to contact me. I was so excided to hear my photos are ready to be picked. When I finally found time in my busy work schedule to go pick up the photos I want back to JCPenney Portrait Studio. The photographer that took my remembered me and I was so happy because of that. The only negative remark I had is the length of the photo session. I wished it lasted longer because I really enjoyed. Now I realize why all girls want to be supermodels.



Overall, the photo session was the best; the professional photographer was so kind and totally focused on his work, and the price is great. The photographers used quite a lot of different camera angles and this added a great dimension to the photos. Furthermore, the prices were quite reasonable. Best of all, photos were great quality and there was absolutely no hard sell for additional portrait purchases or useless accessories at the time of pickup. I am very impressed and will continue to use their services. Because of all of this, I give full five stars and I warmly recommend JCPenney Portrait Studio.